Monday, January 2, 2012

My Original Art: Check it out?

      
                   Serco Nierose       
 

                                                                  Serco Kyra

These two are both main protagonists in the story that I've been working on. What's a 'Serco'? Well, when and if I finish my story, you'll know. 

Notice the symbol on Kyra's necklace and on Nierose's collar. It might not be clear in the picture but both marks are the same; it's the symbol that dignifies a Serco. 

If your interested in my art at all, you can view my deviant art account here: My Deviant Art Account


Notice how both characters are each handling a chess piece. Each chess piece is carrying a scythe. Kyra carries a pawn with a scythe. Nierose carries a knight with a scythe. 


        

No comments:

Post a Comment